Saratoga Modern casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Car park Racetrack within Kentucky

Saratoga Modern casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Car park Racetrack within Kentucky

Saratoga Betting house and Food Group achieved earlier as soon as possible the purchase of the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials along at the gaming as well as hospitality firm have proven.

The racetrack and simulcast venue is positioned in Henderson, Kentucky, not far of the state’s national boundaries with Indiana. Ellis Park was established for 1922 and is also one of Kentucky’s historic ethnic background course components.

Saratoga Gambling house previously owned any 30% stake in the home and most lately purchased typically the remaining 70 percent stake for an undisclosed amount . The provider bought it has the initial stake in Ellis Park inside 2012 through local businessman Ron Geary. As he himself informed local medium outlets, Mr.. Geary ended up being encouraged just by his spouse and children to sell their ownership within the racetrack plus ‘slow down’ a bit.

The main businessman picked up the property 5 years ago. Commenting about the recent finishing the deal, Mr. Geary stated that they have got casino slot game quick hits ‘some excellent successes’ along with Ellis Area and that he has been convinced Saratoga Casino would certainly continue that will progress.

The particular racetrack’s brand-new owner said there would be virtually no management changes at the residence for now. The particular group, that is a subsidiary about Saratoga Safety belt Racing Inc., sent officers at Ellis Park early on this month that will explore the actual areas where enhancement would be expected and to build a plan for those overall advancement of patrons’ experience. (more…)

Continue Reading
Close Menu